Home Forums Personal Journeys 30 day challenge

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  rohit1770 View Post.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hello guys today I am starting my 30 day challenge any pointer or help would be much appreciated, time to build!!!

Welcome to the group Workwithkavon2!

The first we recommend is that you take the 30 day challenge so you are already ahead of the curve.

Advice?

1 do the challenge first thing in the morning EVERYDAY of the challenge if possible.

2 do the challenge DAILY (I know I said EVERYDAY in #1, just trying to drive the point home).

3 update your personal journeys daily even if all your post is that you completed your day’s challenge.

4 when in doubt ask questions.

5 Have fun!

Jerome

Hi Kavon,

Welcome aboard!  You are joining our community at a very exciting time.  Jerome gave you great advice.  Make sure you ask questions whenever you have them.

Good luck to you!

Jeff Casmer

hey guys what do i do if i cant access the impho plr’s?

Hi Kavon,

Hang tight.  I posted in another thread that we are doing a software update which isnt completed yet….will post when done…

Thanks

Jeff

P.S.  If you get a chance upload a photo for your profile…gives a more personal touch…

What kind of plr are you looking for?  I might be able to help you out?

Hi Kavon,

Jerome is a moderator here and a great help to impho.  We are going to be adding thousands of PLR stuff here very soon once we have completed this upgrade.  If there is something specific your looking for please let me know…

Take care

Jeff Casmer

I’m just glad to do my part to making this forum great!

I’m a big fan of repurposing plr content.  I’m always looking for article, ebook, audio and video plr products.  You’d be surprised what a few changes to plr can make serious money in your back account!

Like Jeff said we are all here to help one another, it’s all about taking action!

Jerome

Hey guys!

wish me luck!! took up the 30 day challenge.  hope to get help from all of you in here!

bye bye!

Rohit

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.