Home Forums The Training Center 5 Steps For Making Money With Allen's Sales Machines

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of snginc snginc View Post.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

After @Drosario245 asked what @Allen‘s Sales Machines were,  I thought this spun article would be perfect!  Enjoy and more importantly put it into action!

Jerome

5 Steps For Making Money With PLR

Unfortunately, many people who buy PLR never actually get around to using it. Instead, they just stick it in a folder on their hard drive and forget all about it If that hits a little too close to home for you, don’t worry – we’re going to look at a simple process for taking action on that PLR.

1. Customization

The fact that everyone who buys the PLR gets the same content is really the biggest disadvantage to it. If 15 people all use the stock sales page and graphics on their site, they’re all going to look the same. Which generally winds up creating a “price war” with a race to the lower price.

The better strategy is to get some new graphics made, change the sales page a bit and generally make it look unique. This makes it a lot harder to compare with another offer, so the price comparison is very difficult.

2. Set Up A Website

Next, upload the sales page, download page and any other website components that are included with the PLR. You could register a new domain for the site, but don’t get hung up on it. It’s always better to take fast action than to wait until you have everything just the way you want.

3. Order Processing

You’ll need some sort of order processor to process your customers’ payments and forward them on to the download page after they buy. There are lots of options:

• JVZOO
    • Clickbank
    • Paypal
    • Nanacast
    • Digiresults
    • 1ShoppingCart

Don’t spend too long deciding on this step. If you have a shopping cart system in place already, by all means use it but if not you can just set up a simple Paypal payment button. Again it’s better to get the product up and selling than to wait until everything is “just right”.

4. Connect To Your Autoresponder

Just like any other type of product, you should always build a list of buyers when you sell PLR. Create an email list in your autoresponder service and either put an opt-in box on the download page or integrate with your shopping cart.

If you use an opt-in box on the download page, offer a bonus of some sort for opting in to improve your conversion rates.

5. Send Traffic To The Sales Page

Once the delivery system is set up, it’s time to send some traffic to the sales page and start taking orders. You can do this in any number of ways:

– Send a promo to your existing email list
    – Add a link in your signature on market-related forums
    – Use social media sites like Twitter and Facebook to share it

Great job, Jerome. This is a really informative post and i’m sure many members will benefit from it. Thanks for sharing it with everyone. I especially liked the first step and I consider it the most important (at least with the sales machines). If you do this one right you’ll be well on your way to having a successful product.

Very timely, handy and informative, @snginc. Thanks for taking the time to write that and share it.

trust me I have found a few products sold online included in membership sites where all the person did was change the name of the product and maybe changed the cover of the ebook.  You gotta do more than that! (although people make millions just doing that)Wink  One of the things I like to do is change the chapter headings…not only rewrite the title of the chapter but also if the title  has chap # i change that as well…..good ones I like are tip, lesson or method just to name a few….thought about using the term scroll for a law of attraction product I was working on!

Great job, Jerome. This is a really informative post and i’m sure many members will benefit from it. Thanks for sharing it with everyone. I especially liked the first step and I consider it the most important (at least with the sales machines). If you do this one right you’ll be well on your way to having a successful product.

This is what forums are about.  Sharing knowledge and helping people, contrary to what some people might think.  I’ve even seen it on this forum where someone gave the impression that you shouldn’t share tips and tactics on here.  That comes from a lack mindset…I live in an abundant universe so I share freely besides for every method I give on here that people can capitalize on I can always put my own spin on it and we all make money from it!  Enjoy the information but more importantly USE IT!

Very timely, handy and informative, @snginc. Thanks for taking the time to write that and share it.

Hey Jerome (@snginc),

Good article.  I highly agree that more than the title of the ebook and the cover should be changed.  I would leave out any chapter #’s and just go with the new chapter titles also format them as an H1 and any sub headlines as H2.

The reason for this is you can then have a clickable table of contents.

Also, I would add an intro if the ebook doesn’t have it and also a resource page so, you can earn some back end money with it.  What is weird is before I got on here I had just sent the same information to a friend of mine who is using a PLR report.

@gman yeah I forgot to mention about the resource section and yes an intro section does make it a truly unique book. I’m all for having a clickable table of contents.  I just like to have Lesson, chapter or tip in the title of my chapter heading.  It all depends on what the name of the book is as well.  If you have a book called lessons in internet marketing each chapter is a lesson so having the chapter title include the word lesson is appropriate.

great post @snginc. the first 4 steps are easy, the 5th one is the hard part 🙂

i have one question, from all the affiliate networks you mentioned which one do you consider to be the best and why? just curious to hear your opinion. thanks

Step 5 isnt hard if you have a good traffic plan.  There is no such thing as a best network.  Each ones has its good and bad points.  I have done products on clickbank and done wsos thru jvzoo and been affiliates for both of them along with everyone else except 1shopinggcart.  I love using jvzoo when I am doing wsos with partners…everything is done for you once you have your joint agreement in place and set what your affiliate commissions are.  Clickbank has been a scammers paradise for ages.  I have sold software via skype and had got paid with paypal.  I’ve flipped sites via flippa and got paid via paypal.

great post @snginc. the first 4 steps are easy, the 5th one is the hard part :) i have one question, from all the affiliate networks you mentioned which one do you consider to be the best and why? just curious to hear your opinion. thanks

Great post @snginc. You have provided a lot of good information. One topic you mentioned caught my eye. You stated that you have flipped sites on Flippa.

If we do not have a topic here I have a question about flipping sites. I’ll start one.

Thanks for the info on how get started working with Allen’s Sales Machines.

@rcborkert Yes I have used flippa to flip sites.  Go ahead and start a topic on flipping sites unless you want me to do it.  When someone gives what Allen is giving us in this membership site, you can make serious money if you take action!  I just gave a blueprint to follow for those who dont have one.

Jerome

Hi Jerome, do you have videos on the 5 steps you mentioned.  Being a newbie, it’s a little difficult to understand. Would be great if there are videos to it. Thanks.

Elizabeth

@el6018

Unfortunately I dont have videos for the 5 steps because I have been doing them for years now.  Here is what you can do to find out how to do each step:

1. Customization Google how to customize plr   There is literally tons of training out there on how to customize plr.

2. Set Up A Website  This is covered in the 30 Day DTS Challenge on this forum.  Setting up a squeeze page (which is a requirement of the challenge) is the same thing as setting up a salespage.

3. Order Processing Each platform mentioned has training on how to use them.

4. Connect To Your Autoresponder This is covered in the 30 Day DTS Challenge on this forum.

5. Send Traffic To The Sales Page This is covered in the 30 Day DTS Challenge on this forum.

I hope this helps.

Jerome

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.