Home Forums Introduce Yourself ! Greetings to all from Los Angeles

This topic contains 1 reply, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gestroud View Post.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I live an hour north of Los Angeles in the middle of the National Forest. Looking forward to learn. I’ve been lurking in various forums and got 80% covered but since I am missing the vital 20%, not able to do much of everything. Plus, I get easily overloaded!

Somehow in the past I’ve been subscribing to “something” (don’t remember what) from Allen and could not resist joining here as I trust him fully.

Looking forward, Eva

Hello, @Vikuna. Welcome to the forum. Totally agreed about @Allen‘s integrity and trustworthiness. Enjoy your time here!

Thanks for the welcome. Question: What time frame is this forum following because I see you posted at 8.25pm but have no idea where you are?

Eva

Welcome to the group @Vikuna.  The server time for this forum is 4 hours ahead of east coast time.

??? So when it is 3pm in Los Angeles it is 8am somewhere?

of course!  LA is 3 hours behind east coast time.   The forum server is simply set on another time frame.  All that matters is that the forum works and you can get great info here. 😉

??? So when it is 3pm in Los Angeles it is 8am somewhere?

Hello, I am also in the same time zone.

I am from LA county.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.