Home Forums Introduce Yourself ! Hello! Anyone home? I am new here..

This topic contains 1 reply, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  patricia_dickson View Post.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hey Guys,

I am Lanar. I joined this forum because I need to grow my income and am looking for information on how to achieve this online.

Hope to get useful insights here!

Hey Lanar

Welcome to the Community.  We are all like family here so don’t hesitate to ask questions there is always someone around.

I wish you luck and take one step at a time. Before you know it you will be on your way to money and success. Take care and have a wonderful day.

Hi Lanar. Welcome to the community. you should take Patricia’s advice. don’t hesitate to ask questions, we are here to help.

Thanks to you both for your kind “welcome”. I feel like part of the community already.

@Lanar – Welcome to the community, Lanar.

This is a good group of people, and there is a lot of good information and many knowledgeable members in these forums. I think you’ll like it here.

See you around.

-Allen

Welcome to the group @Lanar!  This is one of the best spots on the net to accelerate your online success!  What do you want to work on first?

Jerome

Thanks for the warm welcome Allen.

Jerome, I am an avid writer but would like to venture into affiliate marketing. I hear it has lots of good returns but that there can be scams out here too. I don’t want to grow cold feet before starting but need a bit of reassurance from someone who has been there.

Do you have any information you can share with me? Or what other suggestion might you have?

Thanks

@Lanar, affiliate marketing is not usually a scam. Although I will say that there are some offers that I would not promote as an internet marketer. Just because I like to be on the up and up, that’s all. Use your own judgment and read the FTC’s practices about deceptive marketing. Adhere to those guidelines and you should be fine.

What products or niches are you thinking about promoting?

@Lanar affiliate marketing is one of the avenues that has made millionaires in the online community.  It definitely isnt a scam.  Now one thing to remember, it doesnt matter what industry or whether it is online or offline there are always going to be scam artists out there.   But you shouldnt let that deter you.  I am a product creator and I have made money from selling my own products as well as selling other people’s products via affiliate marketing.  I am in niches all over the place.  Its all about your mindset.

Jerome

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.