Home Forums General Discussion How fast can you create a product?

This topic contains 28 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  snginc View Post.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Rule #1 when using plr..dont use the graphics that come with it if you want an unique product.   I agree that Justin does put out some great products (some of which I have bought in the past).  It’s not hard at all..simply delete the images folder! 😉

Jerome

For the top PLR around, I highly recommend BestQualityPLR.com – Justin’s stuff is wonderful. Each package comes with a full graphics accompaniment and usually tons of other stuff. It’s so good that it’s hard to discard the images and make your own (which you SHOULD be doing).

Thanks for the recommendations of quality PLR sources. I was just wondering why do the packages contain graphics if they need to be discarded by the purchaser? Wouldn’t the seller save time by omitting them?

I myself have never created a product from the ground up. What I like to do is look for the best PLR products in the niche that I am targeting and build from there. Of course, I create my own graphics, and add to the products as I see fit. I do not feel that a “good” product can be just a lousy piece of garbage e-book. I think that a good “product” needs to be researched, built, researched again and then perfected.

Putting a new cover on a product, from my experience, is going to call for more returns or buybacks since most will already have seen/purchased the product and will assume it is just a scam!

PLR sellers include the graphics for those who are lazy and simply want to throw up the product as is.   Those of us who really know how to work with plr understand that you need to create or have created for you new graphics.

Thanks for the recommendations of quality PLR sources. I was just wondering why do the packages contain graphics if they need to be discarded by the purchaser? Wouldn’t the seller save time by omitting them?

There is more to repurposing PLR content besides changing the cover graphic.  Adding or removing content is another way to make your ebook unique.   Personally I prefer to simply change the form of the content.

I myself have never created a product from the ground up. What I like to do is look for the best PLR products in the niche that I am targeting and build from there. Of course, I create my own graphics, and add to the products as I see fit. I do not feel that a “good” product can be just a lousy piece of garbage e-book. I think that a good “product” needs to be researched, built, researched again and then perfected. Putting a new cover on a product, from my experience, is going to call for more returns or buybacks since most will already have seen/purchased the product and will assume it is just a scam!

I have never created my own product but that’s why I’m on here. Maybe in a little while I will have the tools and the know how to do just that! I like this site so far, it’s really opening my eyes to what’s possible!

@Aaron Product creation is easy than you think!  If you are interested in learning a system that will take you from quick and easy niche research to actually creating your product send me a pm.  I have a friend who makes it simple (the training is 30 minutes long!).

Jerome

I have never created my own product but that’s why I’m on here. Maybe in a little while I will have the tools and the know how to do just that! I like this site so far, it’s really opening my eyes to what’s possible!

Creating a great product takes time and (often) money. Take time and put your heart into it. If you create something you personally love, i guarantee that others will love it too. It will be a lot easier to sell also.

I have to disagree with you.  Just because you put your heart and soul into a product doesnt mean someone else will feel the same way and buy it.  It happens everyday on the net where someone has spent time alot of time and dedication to create what they think is a great product and it doesnt make a single sale.

It’s a myth that need passion or to love a niche to make a real product in that niche.  In the last 15 months I have personally created 60 products, some in niches I had no knowledge or experience in and with some research created money making products.  Product creation boils down to niche research and using a product creation plan.  It’s what I do on almost a daily basis.

Creating a great product takes time and (often) money. Take time and put your heart into it. If you create something you personally love, i guarantee that others will love it too. It will be a lot easier to sell also.

I just began creating my own product and it is slow going. I want the material to be quality and I am an absolute perfectionist! This can be a bit of a hindrance to productivity, but I would never put anything out there unless I knew it my best.

That’s a good point as you need to put up quality product. Better not to rush things.

Cheers

Allen

Annieo, it’s better to create a quality product but make sure that you don’t concentrate so much on quality that you lose motivation. Best of luck!

There is nothing wrong with having a high quality product but being a perfectionist is detrimental to making money online.   There is a saying Ready, Fire, Aim!  Yes I said in the correct order!  Ready ….make a great product/sales funnel.  Fire…launch your product.  Aim…tweak as necessary.  If use this order you will make money.  If you follow the Ready, Aim, Fire! order you wont.   Too many people get stuck in the AIM (tweaking) phase and never launch a product.  I have seen this time and time again in my mastermind group.  They create a product but they are constantly tweaking it in order to make it perfect.  #1 Perfection is a road not a destination.  #2 tweaking tends to be a form of procrastination because of a lack of confidence.   These are just my observations from a mastermind group that I have been running for the last 2 years.

Moral of the story: Forget perfection, put out a great product and tweak as necessary.

Jerome

I just began creating my own product and it is slow going. I want the material to be quality and I am an absolute perfectionist! This can be a bit of a hindrance to productivity, but I would never put anything out there unless I knew it my best.

My latest product I created in an hour from idea to research to creation.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.