Home Forums General Discussion [Infographic] Why start an online business

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jess View Post.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Here’s a great infographic i found today. I believe most marketers still don’t realize the full potential of having an online business, compared to having an offline one.

They say the sky is the limit and I believe they are right. There are plenty of opportunities and there is literally no limit on how much money one can make online. I say all it takes is a great plan, smart work and consistency.

what do you think?

That’s a great infographic @cezar and people need to understand that this is one of the best times to start a business ever! Think about it for a second. There is no inventory, no shipping, no employees, no big overhead dragging you down. All you have is your domain hosting, auto-responder,  and maybe some independent contractors you might pay for outsourcing but that’s nothing compared to owning a brick and mortar business!

I’ve tried both online and offline businesses and online is the best. My online business actually helps me to fund the offline one and yet I started it much later.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.