Home Forums General Discussion So sad…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  IMPho.Admin View Post.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

what IMPho has become. It used to be a fantastic resource; now it seems like a great big SPAM FESTIVAL!!!!

Allen, where are you???????????

Hi Gestroud,

Just in case other members  find this post wanted to address what happened to Allen. Allen sold the site over 2 years ago.  The new owners basically did nothing with the business and that is when I saw a valuable resource that others did not.  I have as much if not a little more experience than Allen (we started internet marketing around the same time frame).  Allen has been helpful to me with the transition even though he didnt have to since he sold it over 2 years ago.

I am slowing bringing this resource back to life so to speak…

I havent even emailed all of the existing premium members to let them know of the changes yet……that is coming soon.

Thanks for being in the past a valuable member and contributor.  I hope to see you soon here once again.  Look for my email…its coming!

Take care

Jeff Casmer

I suggest you email sooner rather than later.  Let them know you have taken over and made it your mission to restore the honor of the site.  Frankly I stopped checking this site because of all the spam and nothing being done about it.  I checked in on a whim a few days ago and saw the good news!

Jerome

Hi Jerome,

Thanks for the advice….we are working on it….

Take care

Admin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.