Home Forums Personal Journeys Started the "30 Days to Success" Program

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  nanohits View Post.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey there,

I’ve started 30-day challenge and I’m ready and excited to get started. 🙂

I learned today the process of actually make money. which is no surprise to me. I need to be building a list of targeted buyers to do this..

My first action towards this was posting to my social profiles letting people know I’ve started this challenge with my affiliate link.

Since I’ve just started no results so far…

Wish me luck,

Carl

Good Luck @carldavies
    Remember Making money online takes hard work. Put the hard yards and you will reap the rewards 🙂
    Let us know your progress and keep us updated.

Cheers
    Allen

Hi everyone I am Bob Waldman, and I started the 30 day success program. I need to learn many new strategies and understand so many other things about IM that I do not have a clue about. I feel like I am entering a University without a High School Diploma!!   A little lost. Bob199

Welcome to the group Bob199.   The 30 day challenge is supposed to take you 30 days to go thru.  If you need more time, take the time to finished each day.  By the time you finish you will have a great foundation in Internet Marketing and can go in any direction online.

Jerome

Hope you are doing great with “30 Days to Success” Program @ Bob199

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.