Home Forums Recommendations & Freebies Top PLR membership site (thousands of PLRs)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  snginc View Post.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I high recommend this PLR site:

http://resell-rights-weekly.com/members/?rid=121274

I am really love this  PLR membership, it took me a while to find after much searching online and compare PLR sites and signing up to other sites. This site has one the most vast library of PLR I have ever seen and it has both free and premium membership.

this is what you get as  free member:

•  Instant access to over 256 hot selling PLR/RR digital products worth hundreds of dollars!
    •  Two hot new products each and every week with either Private Label Rights or Resale Rights!
    • The Resource Toolbox which offers instant access to 330+ free tools that will help my web business be more profitable!
    • Instant access to the Resell Rights Weekly Members Forum!
    • 10,740+ Private Label Rights articles!

check it out for yourself  need plr content.  (The is above link  my affiliate link)

I hope you find this PLR site helpful.

to your success!

ImHenry

I personally love this PLR site as well and find it helpful. But I don’t know if it as ok for you to post your affi. link in the post…………..Maybe you should just ask Allen?

I think this an inappropriate marketing technique or promotional method. Learn the proper way of promoting product as an affiliate, There are tons of resources in this forum.

Personally its a slap in Allen’s face to be promoting another site like this.  The fact that you are using your affiliate link is just adding insult to injury.

You shouldn’t do this bro, don’t ruin this forum please, if you want PLR products Google it, you’ll find way better websites with very cheap membership fees.

thanks for your concerns, but I didnt mean any harm or to be offense, but I saw someone else post an a affiliate link in previous post. That is why I thought it was ok. If could delete the post I would, but I don’t know how.

That’s just it.  He doesnt want plr products, he wants affiliate commissions …that’s why he posted his affiliate link.   There are several members of RRW already here and we dont post our affiliate links out of respect for this Forum and Allen!

You shouldn’t do this bro, don’t ruin this forum please, if you want PLR products Google it, you’ll find way better websites with very cheap membership fees.

It depends on what the affiliate link was for and did they get Allen’s permission prior to posting.

thanks for your concerns, but I didnt mean any harm or to be offense, but I saw someone else post an a affiliate link in previous post. That is why I thought it was ok. If could delete the post I would, but I don’t know how.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.